Financial Divorce Planning
The financial aspects of divorce are daunting.
We specialize in financial divorce planning. We empower you to work towards financial security as your income and assets change.
Consider the following questions:
- Will I have enough money to live on?
- What are my child support needs?
- Can I afford to keep my home?
- Will there be a drastic change in my life style?
- What are the tax consequences?
Divorce Financial Planning identifies costs and assets to aid negotiations with your spouse and attorneys. We help your interests be fairly represented. Careful planning is necessary for financial security during and after divorce. We can help you make the plan you need. Common Divorce Financial Mistakes
We coach you through the steps:
- Asset Division & Valuation
- Budget Planning
- Spousal Support Calculation
- Child Support Calcilation
Suggested Readings for Divorce Transition
- The Dollars and Sense of Divorce by Judith Briles, Edwin Schilling III, Carol Ann Wilson
- Money Smart Divorce by Ester M. Berger,
- The ABCs of Divorce for Women by Carol Ann Wilson, and Ginita Wall,
- A Judge’s Guide to Divorce by Judge Roderic Duncan
Click here for our Handout: Financial Transition Planning for DIVORCE