- A crucial part of our investment philosophy is helping clients gain a solid understanding of their investment planning.
- We advise clients on the best strategies to maximize value and minimize risk when investing.
- Our investment strategy is based on 2 principles: value and income investing.
- We employ an interactive approach: Continually monitoring the market, analyzing performance, and tailoring a strategy to optimize returns.
- We diversify portfolios to include the right combination of Stocks, Bonds, Closed End Funds, Exchange Traded Funds, International, and Municipal Funds.
Additionally, we help clients understand the fundamentals of sound financial management in areas such as:
- Wealth preservation
- Diversification and asset allocation
- Financial Planning
- Business retirement plans
- Individual, Joint, and Custodial accounts
- Rollover IRAs and 401(k) Rollovers
- Roth IRAs
- Traditional IRAs
Individual accounts – for a single individual in their legal name only
Joint accounts – for two or more individuals
Custodial accounts – for the benefit of a minor, managed by an adult custodian
529 Plans – government education savings plan to help families save for college
What we do for you:
Discover your net worth: Take an inventory of your assets and income.
Set goals: Tell us about your dreams.
Develop a plan: Make a plan to reach your goals.
Invest accordingly: Choose investments that fit your life.