Welcome to Amerisal Financial!
Amerisal Financial offers the following services to individuals and small business clients:
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Personal Financial Management
- Retirement Planning
- Divorce Financial Planning
DON’T WORRY ABOUT YOUR FUTURE, PLAN FOR IT!
- We strive to empower clients to take control, plan, and manage their finances.
- Assisting clients to develop a secure vision of their future and implementing a strategic plan
- Creating and managing a tailored investment portfolios including: IRA, Simple IRA, Roth IRA, and business retirement plans to meet clients needs and financial goals.
- Assisting clients with Long-Term Care, Variable Annuities, and Life Insurance to compliment their investments’ needs.
- Helping clients align their goals and financial decisions to accommodate major financial life transitions.
Simplify your life, protect your dreams, pursue your goals!
We provide financial coaching during life transitions such as retirement, divorce, career change, or loss of a loved one.
Discovery Process: Analyze the big picture to understand clients present financial situation
Knowledge & Tracking: Establish a budget with a timetable? Are budget cuts necessary to meet your goal?
Debt: Scrutinize the type of debt and amounts carried, along with the interest rate charged for each in order to prioritize debt payment
Understanding Goals and Values: Are your investments in line with your needs? Do your priorities and timing align? Are your goals realistic?
Be Prepared: Looking at short and long term goals, while receiving coaching along the way in order to stay on track.
Education: Understand the parts of the equation so you are empowered to take control of your finances.
Golden Rules for financial security:
Eliminate Debt – Control Spending – Insure Assets
Increase Savings – Secure Retirement
Lucia was featured in the May issue of Portland Monthly, named as one of 4% of advisors in Oregon ‘2016 Five Star Wealth Manager’ for providing exceptional service to clients. She was also selected in 2015 and 2013. You can now view the online version of this article below.